New calendar changes to mail folder - EWS/Kerio Connect 8.2.

eM Client 6.0.20320.0 connected to Kerio 8.2 thru EWS account.  If I create a new calendar in eM, as soon as sync occurs with Kerio, the calendar becomes a mail folder instead.  If created in local folder, works fine.  If created in Kerio webmail, works fine.

Hi, can you please go to Tools > Settings > Advanced and turn on Exchange web services logging for the problematic account, save the setting and restart the application.
Once you do so, please try to right click the folder you’re having issues with and select Properties > Repair and click on the Repair button.

If this won’t solve the problem, please try to replicate the issue, (create a new calendar folder and wait until it syncs and appears as a mail folder), when the issue occurs, please go back to the advanced settings window and click on send logs.

Please send the attached logs to [email protected] and please include a reference link to this forum topic…

Thank you,
Paul.

Created new calendar; synced with Kerio; calendar changed to a mail folder.
When I tried to repair, I got an eM Client Application Error, which then shut down the app, and ran the eMC database check.

Sending logs.

Thanks for you help.

Hi Daniel, there should be an error window with “Show error” button, right after the application crashes, are you able to see this window when it happens? If so can you post the error here, or send it to my email as well?

Thank you,
Paul.

Not yet - when it crashed, everything froze, including “continue” and “show error” buttons. Had to close using Task Manager.

Hi, if that happens again (the application freezes), can you please download and run this tool when it’s frozen (http://www.emclient.com/tools/emstackdump.exe), it will generate an output file, please send that file to [email protected] and if you manage to see the error from the crash send me that as well.

Please include a reference link to this forum topic.

Thank you,
Paul.