Nested Folders in Exchange Protocol (Amazon Server)

I only seem to be able to see two levels of folders in the client. I have folders which are further nested in some of those folders.

Is there a way to increase the level of nesting that can be viewed?

In other words if I have folders structured as A ← B ← C (where A is top level) then I can only see B, but not C or any of the contents of C.

Just to be clear, the mail server is Amazon and I am using the Exchange protocol to connect.

Any thoughts on how to do this? I was going to pay for Pro, but I will need to look for some other client if I can’t see all the emails.

I only seem to be able to see two levels of folders in the client. I have folders which are further nested in some of those folders

Can you see these two levels of folders in your webmail view online with your same exchange login and password ?

Yes I can. I can also see them if I use Outlook as the mail client.

If you are trying to reproduce this, I have realised that the folders I can’t see are those which are 1 level beyond C (so if there is a folder D which is a sub-folder of C then it is not visible).

My underlying question is the same - is there a setting that controls this? In the Outlook Desktop application and on webmail I can see all the nested levels of folders.

In the Outlook Desktop application and on webmail I can see all the nested levels of folders.

Ok. I haven’t seen any option to do that directly within eM Client IMAP Or Exchange accounts. If there is a way, someone will update that in this forum. Might have to be a feature request.

I wouldn’t mind if I could see all of my emails. But there seems to be an internal limit (or assumption) to the depth of the folder tree. So potentially this is a “bug” …