Need 4 devices to use eM Client

I would like to have eM Client on all my devices (PC, laptop, tablet, and mobile phone), how can I solve this?

If you don’t have eM Client installed and are a non business user, you can purchase the “Personal version” which allows you to install eM Client on 3 devices” as per the pricing link below.

“eM Client Pricing”

https://www.emclient.com/pricing

If you already have a paid license and want to add more devices to then you can do that via this link.

“Add Devices”

https://www.emclient.com/add-devices

If you need any info on that, suggest to email [email protected]

The mobile app is free to use atm on iOS or Droid

2 Likes

Hi @Swakke , the mobile version of eM Client is currently free, so you don’t need a license to cover those devices (table and mobile phone). You can cover your PC and laptop with the Personal license which can be used on 3 devices for a single user.

Ok, thanks.

Ok, thanks. This was very helpfull.

I have Personal with lifetime upgrades. I need a couple of more licenses. When I try to add to more, I get a message that says I need to have a Pro or Business license to add. I don’t see any information on the Pro, so I am not sure what that is. What are my options for adding the ability to increase my device count to five?

@markn

I have Personal with lifetime upgrades. I need a couple of more licenses. When I try to add to more, I get a message that says I need to have a Pro or Business license to add.

If you already have a personal license and you carn’t add more devices via the Add-Devices link above, then i would suggest you email [email protected] who can assist you.

@cyberzork The Personal license is always valid for exactly 3 devices - the “Add devices” page does not work with it intentionally, as the price per device is already much lower for it compared to the Business (and previously Pro) license.
But the same user can buy a second Personal license if they use more than 3 computers.

1 Like