Native support for Kerio Connect?

I am the systems administrator of our company and we run a Kerio Connect mail server and use Outlook as e-mail client. From what I understand, Microsoft has made it much harder to make a decent connector since Outlook 2010 which is why Kerio’s offline Outlook connector is not very efficient. The Kerio Connect Client is their alternative for Outlook but it is just a browser that uses webmail with notification and system tray support and is not very useful. Both consume an obscene amount of memory.

eM Client is very similar to Outlook so I think our users can adapt quickly. eM Client also has a chat feature that could be used with Kerio Connect. I think if you could work together, eM Client could become a very good supported client for Kerio Connect. Since Kerio is also a Czech company, maybe you could just call them… (+420 377 338 901).

I also posted a similar message on their forum, just the other way around. :wink:

Hello SysOp,

Thank you for the suggestion. As a matter of fact, we do cooperate with Kerio Connect. The current recommended setup for Kerio accounts is through Exchange Web Services (creating New Account but skipping the “Automatic Setup” option and in the “Mail” option clicking on the Exchange icon). Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Maurice