my outgoing mail wont send

I am using eM Client, the free version but is registered. The outgoing mail has stopped being sent. I have contacted my web mail provider, Dodo and all settings are correct from there end both in POP and SMTP. Can someone please assist in why all of a suddern my outgoing emails wont send please.

Go to Menu > Tools > Accounts and click on the SMTP tab. Make sure that the port is set to  587 and the security policy is Force usage of SSL/TLS.

If that does not help, completely disable your anti-virus/firewall and try again.

Also, restarting your router may solve this issue when nothing else does.

Hi, thanks for the response, i have completed all as per above with emails still being unable to be sent

Go to Menu > Tools > Operations and look for an error in the Log tab.

Yep, did all that still no different

So where is the error log?

Just looking at the log is not going to solve the problem. If you post it here someone may  see where the problem is, and offer a suggestion.

Go to Menu > Tools > Accounts and click on the SMTP tab for your account. Change the port to 25 and the security policy to Use SSL/TLS if available. Although these are unsecure settings, these are their recommendations.

Then try again.

If that still does not work, completely disable your anti-virus/firewall application, then try again with those settings.

Hi Gary, many thanks for your response, i have tried as stated above but receive the same error message. Im really not sure what to do next expect to stop using eM Client and go back to my 2003 outlook  which is quite out of date

As far as I know connecting to the provider on port 25 will not work unless you are using their Internet connection as well. So that is one possibility. The other, and this is exactly what causes this kind of error, is that the anti-virus application is blocking the connection.

If it is still not working using another port and with the anti-virus application disabled, maybe try restarting your router.

Ok, many thanks for your assistance