My emails I want to send our staying in my local folders out box

My emails I want to send our staying in my local folders out box

Hello Tracie, sorry to see this, what version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the exact release number in Help > About?

What mail service are you using with eM Client? Are you seeing any errors when you try to submit messages using your eM Client? What kind of errors? Are you using any security software on your computer, that may be blocking the connection to your server?

Regards,

HI Paul
Thanks for coming back to me.
I am using 6.0.23181.0.
There is no message saying errors and we have not changed any security software recently.

Hello again, not really sure how to pick up on this, what mail service are you using with eM Client, e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, other?

Can you make a screenshot of your account settings from Tools > Accounts? Are you using an IMAP or a POP account? Do you have an active license?

Regards,

Sorted - our demon licence had expired! Doh! Thanks for your help anyway.

You can obtain a license on our website to continue using the application, glad we’ve found the root of the problem.

Make sure to let us know if you come across any other issues or questions about the application, we’ll be happy to help.

Regards,