My emails are not going out but sitting in the Outbox

My OS is win 7 Prof 64 bit and I use a Lennovo M72e pc.  My eMclient is ver 6.0.22465.0 and the email I have installed is msn, the free version.  I am able to receive incoming emails but I cannot seem to send out anything, and the created emails are sitting in the Outbox doing nothing.  I have tried opening the emails and then doing a ‘Send’ but nothing happens.

I recently had the same problem. Are you using imap or pop3? Are you getting green check marks when doing a diagnostic? If imap try changing to pop3. If that’s not the problem try reinstalling your MSN. Also Google your problem to  see if there is an online setting for MSN.
https://www.fastmail.com/help/clients/emclient.html

http://www.emclient.com/tools/documentation.pdf

Hello, if you’re having issues while sending emails from eM Client, can you please check for any errors being thrown while trying to send the message?

If an error is thrown by the application, can you please make a screenshot of the error and submit it to us here on the forum? What version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the exact release number in Help > About? Are you using any security software on your computer, that may have disabled the application’s ability to connect to the mail server?

Thank you,

I do not seem to see any errors.  Only when I try to close the eMclient, I get a message that there are emails that are not sent and do u still wish to close, and I usually respond yes.  sometimes, I say no, and try to go to the outbox and retrieve it to send it, but nothing happens, it still sits there.

Now, I do not see the Outbox anywhere,  I see a folder Outbox1, and renamed it to Outbox.  Not sure whether I did the right thing.  And when I tried to send the message, it did not stay there.  it was empty. 

Please let me know what I am doing wrong.  Thank u.

Hello, are you using any security software on your computer, such as firewall or proxy? Please try to open operations in Tools > Operations and check for any errors thrown after hitting the “send and receive” button. Or copy the content of the Log in Operations after the application finishes the sync on hitting “send and receive”, please submit the logging data to us here on the forum for more information.

Thank you,