my emails are not going out. but receiving mails.

NULL

Hi, what mail service are you using? What version of eM Client are you using? Are you receiving any error messages from the application?

Thank you,
Paul.

Thanks for helping. The error screen shots are attached for your reference. I would also like to share the following.

I’m using the eM Client on 2 of my laptops. On one laptop it is working great. but on the other emails are not going out despite all the setting are same and correct. I added my Hotmail account in this laptop in the eM client and it worked fine. Emails were going out. I also run the diagonostic for setting and still no luck.

Not able to figure out why gmail has this problem of emails not going out. I’m receiving email propoerly. I’m responding this message through gmail login.

Please advice.

Hi again, can you please go to Tools > Settings > Advanced and turn on SMTP logging for the problematic account? Save the settings and restart the application, right click your gmail mail folder and select Properties > Repair and click on the Repair button. 

If that doesn’t solve the issue, please try to send out an email and if the error occurs, go back to the advanced settings window and click on “Send Logs”, send the logs to my email [email protected] and please add a reference link to this forum topic.

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi, it didn’t work. i have sent you the log. sent you the message from my hotmail account in the same client. it went through.

Bit a strange situation. Hotmail went through but gmail NOT.

Just forgot to share with you that I deleted the account and set up again. still not sending emails out.

I have had the same issue almost since I started using eM Client a year or so ago.  As I tend to use it for checking home email at work away from corporate Outlook, it is not a big deal but not being able to respond is frustrating sometimes.

Exact same issue as Rajesh … Incoming is fine, issue is outgoing. ISP is 1and1 in the UK.

Seems a reasonably common issue.

Same situation Brian! We always have an option to login via standard GMAIL and respond.  Yes, it is frustrating not able to understand the issue.  How come hotmail in the same client is working fine… 

I have tried to send smtp logs but surprisingly, they are stuck in the outbox!  Mine is my own domain, hosted at 1and1.  Same settings work on home PC and on tablet and smartphone.  Sorry to jump on this post, Rajesh, it was sheer co-incidence I looked at the forum board when I hit the issue …

Hi Brian, can you please make a screenshot of your SMTP settings of the problematic account from Tools > Accounts > Your Account > SMTP tab?

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi Paul, there you go. Do you want the log files uploaded too?

Hi, yes if you turned on the logging for the account please try to right click your mail folder and select Properties > Repair and click on the repair button, if that won’t help, try to send out an email and if the issue persists, go to the advanced settings window and send me the SMTP logs to [email protected]

Thank you,
Paul.

EDIT: I’ve noticed you’ve already done that, so nothing else to do at the moment, please be patient while we examine the logs you’ve sent me…

Hi Paul, do you need any more info from my side?

Not at the moment Rajesh, I’ll pick up on the mail you’ve sent me.

Thank you,
Paul.