my em client won't send messages

after I have composed an email and try to send it just sits in the outbox.
I have tried this with an attachment and then just a simple email.
They just sit in the outbox
Thanks

Hi,
can you check the settings of the SMTP server on your account in Tools > Accounts > SMTP
Or post a screenshot of the settings here on the forum?

Thank you,
Paul.

My e-mails were today also not sent from the office (during the whole day)…but when I came home, they were sent in an instant.

I was able to receive e-mails in the office, though.

I hope it was just a hiccup of the network in the office…

I also think it was a clich in the system - the next day I was able to send emails without a problem
Thanks

Hi,
I’ll consider this as an issue with connectivity or network issues, however if the issue shows again or persists during a longer time period,
make sure to check back with us and we’ll try to resolve it.

Thank you,
Paul.

Actually my wife also had issues with sending e-mails…I installed an update offered by Windows Update and that seemed to have solved her issue. Not sure though…

Hi, if the problem persists can you turn on SMTP logging for the problematic account?
To do so go to Tools > Settings > Advanced, and check SMTP under the account, save the settings and restart the application (or put eM Client in to offline mode and online again).

When you receive an error or fail to send any messages go back to Advanced Settings and send us the logs by clicking “Send Logs”, include my email in the message as well ([email protected]) and a reference to this forum topic.

And we’ll take a look at the issue.
thank you.

Paul.

Hi Paul, I’ve just sent log files to you.

I was able to send e-mails today, except for the last 3 hours.