My cursor disappears

After I delete the last email in the inbox, my Windows cursor (arrow) disappears.  The only way I can get it to come back is by using the touch screen to open an email in another folder.
I’m using the free version (7.1.31849.0).

Can you download and install the latest version from http://www.emclient.com/release-history and see if there is any difference.

Gary, thanks for the suggestion.  I thought I had the latest version because when I check for updates it always says there is none available. I installed the latest yesterday, but today the cursor disappeared again after I deleted the last email.

I don’t remember seeing anything like this before. Maybe someone else will have a suggestion, or, if you have a Pro License you could open a support ticket with eM Client.

I just have the free license.  Thanks for your help!

You might want to make sure you have the latest video drivers installed

Thanks, Jay. My Dell Inspiron 13 7370 has all the latest updates and drivers.  I use the Dell Assistant.  The Device Manager also says I have the latest drivers.

Maybe it happens to everyone, but you’re the only person that actually empties their inbox!! -).  I’m impressed.

LOL! Yes, it is an unusual scenario.