Multiple identities and e-mail adresses

Within a gmail account, you can send and receive mail from external email accounts (multiple identities). In Thunderbird this is also possible. When can we expect this feature in Em Client? That is the only thing I miss in this wonderful program.

Hi, if you are talking about aliases then you have to set your alias on Gmail webmail interface and then in eM Client go to Tools - Accounts - your account - General - Aliases… and put your aliases for this account there.

Jan

Yes, it works! Thank you Jan, for the quick responce. Are you Dutch? You have a Dutch surename.

Regards,

Chris

Yes, it works! Thank you Jan, for the quick responce. Are you Dutch? You have a Dutch surename.

Regards,

Chris

Hi Chris,

I don’t know whether John Galis is Dutch, but I have noticed that there are a lot of posts from Dutch (and Australian) people here.

I wonder why?

Because most of the Dutch (and Australians) understand english? Or because Em Client is free :slight_smile:

As opposed to us Americans, who speak only a poor and degraded form of English, lol. But we also like free things!

Nope, I am half Czech and half Liechtensteinian. But my surname is from Slovakian origin :slight_smile:

Correct form is “Gális”, but because this is mainly English speaking forum, I write my surname without “á” because it is quite hard to pronounce and read for people not used to slavic languages.

not so far away to the past, Valve had option “Simplified English” with US flag in their Steam installator :slight_smile: