Move Trash button to the left side in iOS app

Due to a physical limitation, I can only operate my iPhone one-handed with my left hand. When reading an email, swipe gestures navigate between messages and can’t be used for deleting. Therefore, the Delete/Trash button in the bottom toolbar is difficult to reach. I would appreciate either: customizable toolbar order, an option to place the Trash button on the left side, or a swipe-to-delete gesture while viewing an opened email.
Thanks & regards,
Martin

Hi @Martin70, you can customize any toolbar in the mobile app via Settings > Preferences > Toolbars.
You can drag to reorder the buttons here or even remove ones you don’t need or add others.

This has been a features since the first release of the mobile app :slight_smile:

Thanks for the reply. I’m using the current iPhone version of eM Client and I can’t find the “Toolbars” section. I checked all settings pages, including Advanced Settings, but there is no Preferences > Toolbars menu. Could you please provide the exact path and the app version where this option is available? I’ve attached screenshots of all available settings pages.

It is Symbolleisten in german translation

Perfect, thanks! :folded_hands:t2: