move to folder

Unfortunately I don’t have time to test v8 right now because I need all my machines to run a fully functional version of emClient, which at the time being seems to be only v7.

I was hoping that someone who experienced the same problem might just confirm that the issue has been resolved or not.

However, considering the amount of complaints on these forums after v8 final release I think that I am just going to wait a couple of months before I even consider upgrading from v7 to v8.

It just seems like v8 is still not ready yet.

Version 8 is fully functional.

Not an unreasonable plan.

I was never able to reproduce it. Sorry.

A way how one can perhaps reproduce the issue is buy receiving a new email and after opening it from the new email notification, trying to move it to another folder via move to folder feature. When I follow this method, the move feature never works as required.

When I open the client and move emails without opening a newly arrived email - it usually all works fine.

I’m searching for this feature and found this old thread. Any updates? I have a licence and love emclient. But this feature would be awesome to reduce time and frustration :relaxed:

I have the same problem - any time I try to move an email from my inbox to a folder, it gets the new label, but keeps the inbox label, so it stays in my inbox. If I “move” it, I want it moved, not copied (so to speak). Is this functionality available?

Thank you!