Missing Toolbar

I downloaded version 7 but the toolbar is missing altogether, anyone else had this or am I missing something? Now uninstalled it and gone back to version 6!

Screenshot?

Unfortunately I have uninstalled it and now running version 6 so I am loathe to install it again yet so sorry no screenshot. I may try and install i on another laptop and see how I go.
Thanks for your reply’
Clive

Version 7 beta 2 has a toolbar and you can customize what shows up in that space:

Is this what you meant by “toolbar”?

That’s it. I will install beta 2 and see if I have it then
Cheers & thanks
Clive

Hello Clive,
if you install it again and the issue reoccurs, please attach the screenshot and also information about your DPI setting.
It would help us in replicating the issue and fixing it for the final release.

Regards,
Olivia

I’m having this problem just now after I re-installed 7.0.26482.0. I have to click Menu in the upper left corner to get to File, Edit, Help, etc. How do I get it to automatically show these?

Hello Sam,
this thread is actually about the customizable toolbar, not the main menu.
The main menu is now hidden under the Menu button. That is part of the new design and cannot be changed.

Regards,
Olivia

Thanks. I found it.

I would like to suggest that in a future version that you give us the ability to customize this. That way the minimalist users will be happy as well as us old-timers who liked it the way it was.

Hello Sam,
thank you for your feedback.

Regards,
Olivia