Missing original message in replys

when I reply the original message does not appear. I ́ve confirm that the option in settings, replies and forward includes original message but the problem continues.

I assume you are using the latest version of eMC: http://www.emclient.com/dist/v7.0.26134/setup.msi

Correct?

Hello Marco,
please include more information about your issue.
What version are you currently running? Copy exact number from Help>About section.
What mail account does this happen on? Or is does it happen to all of them?
Can you screenshot the Reply message window?

Regards,
Olivia

Hey, I’m having the same Problem. 
Version: 7.2.36396.0
The Reply message windows is just completely empty.

I am also running the same unreleased internal build as you, and I am not experiencing this issue. Maybe contact eM Client directly for assistance.

Or you could uninstall eM Client then download the latest official release version from the Release History. See if that helps.

7.2.35595.0 works. The version 7.2.36396.0 was linked on the front page just yesterday.

Sometimes they mistakenly make an internal version available. Glad you got it working again.

In the last update (its now 7.2.36465.0) it doesn’t work, altough I did specify it in the settings. Do I have to install another version? (or is it being fixed and installed automatically)?

The simplest solution is to uninstall 7.2.36465 and download and install the previous version of eM Client from the Release History