Missing languages in version 9.1.2053.0

Hello, I have updated eM Client to version 9.1.2053.0.
I have gone to “Language” and several languages appear except Spanish. Is there any way to download said language? Or any way to translate it?
Waiting for help.

viernes 05 agosto 2022 :: 0841hrs (UTC +01:00)

Hey @Quesito

Strange, just checked and mine is the same though I had not noticed as I do not use that setting for obvious reasons, I will have a look on another computer later today when I am back home in Valencia.

¡Buena suerte!

¡Saludos desde Sevilla la soleada en España!

skybat

[email protected]

Hablo español, luego portugués e inglés, con conocimiento de varios otros idiomas.

Please do the following:

1. Close and uninstall eM Client, making sure NOT to delete the database folder when asked. That will ensure all your data and settings are there later.

2. If it exists, delete the C:\Program Files (x86)\eM Client folder.

3. Download and install the latest version from here: https://www.emclient.com/dist/v9.1.2053/setup.msi

4. Restart eM Client.

2 Likes

viernes 05 agosto 2022 :: 0946hrs (UTC +01:00)

Hey @Gary

I had just done this and worked perfectly, now have…

¡Buena suerte!

¡Saludos desde Sevilla la soleada en España!

skybat

[email protected]

Hablo español, luego portugués e inglés, con conocimiento de varios otros idiomas.

Hola @skybat.
¿Estás en Sevilla y vives en Valencia?. Yo vivo en Sevilla.
Es un placer encontrar a otro español por estos lares.
Yo he estado hace años en Villajoyosa y en el Oceanogràfic, y las dos ciudades me encantaron, sobre todo el trato tan amable de las personas.
Mucha suerte en la vida.

Hi @Gary.
Thank you very much for his help. It worked perfectly.
All the best. And thank you.
Good weekend.

Antonio.

Hello,
I had an identical problem. I didn’t need to uninstall eM Client but just ran the installer again choosing the repair option.

2 Likes