missing icons

I don’t see icons for replied or forwarded in version 7 RC

Do you mean that the “Reply” and “Forward” options are not present in the taskbar  at the top of the eM Client window. If so, right click on the taskbar and select “Customize.” Then move whatever options (“Reply”, “Reply All”, “Forward”, etc.) that you wish to display from the left hand list to the right. If this is not what you meant, perhaps you can clarify your problem.

No, I mean that there is no indicaton in the inbox list for messages that I have forwarded or replied to. This means I can’t tell which messages I have already dealt with. I was expecting the the ‘icon’ column in Columns Configuration would show me this but it does not.

I  am using v. 7.0.26134.0 and those symbols show clearly when I reply or forward an email. What version are you using? If you are using the latest version, perhaps the symbols are being lost in the background; you might try changing the theme (Menu > Tools > Settings > Appearance > Themes).

Also, please note that, when you reply to or forward a message, a line is inserted at the top of the message stating “You forwarded (or replied to) this message on (date and time)”.

Thank you. I discovered that I had Conversations to display in All Views. Turning this off made the icons appear as well as the inserted lines you mention.

Hi Francesco,
I have the same problems, but I could not solve it by changing the theme. What do you mean by all views?
thank you

In Settings, Mail, Read I changed Conversations to Show in Message Detail Only fro Show in Al Views. Hope that helps.