Missing cursor

I am using Windows 8.1 OS and recently I updated from eM Client version 5.x.x to version 6.x.x. After the update, I started encountering a problem when composing an email. It’s an erratic problem that only occurs occasionally. In the middle of composing an email, the cursor disappears and I can’t get it to reappear. The only way I know where my input point is, is to type a character and note where it is inserted. It’s very annoying. I have no idea what causes this to happen or if I’ve done something to cause it, like striking a wrong key. The only way I can restore it is to save the new email to the draft folder, close eM Client, and restart eM Client. After restarting the problem is gone. I know it’s hard to trouble-shoot because of being so erratic, but there is one thing I do know and that is that it never occured in version 5.x.x. It only showed up after the update to 6.x.x. I’m now running eM Client version 6.0.19714.0 Free license.

I want to thank you for allowing me to use this program for free. I would have gladly paid for the Pro version, except that I have absolutely no need for all the features in the Pro version. eM Client Free is the best and easiest offline email client I have ever used, including Outlook Express, which I loved for it’s simplicity. And eM Client is just as simily to use even with all the extra features. I love this program and will gladly recommend anyone looking for a substitute for the horrible Windows Live Mail, Windows Mail, or whatever they’re calling it now.

Hi, do you have same issue in some other software on your computer? Internet Explorer for example?

Jan

I like emclient very much.

But there is a Problem also with my Client (6 Windows 8.1) ; when answering or replying to a mail, the arrow up down left right and also trying to put the Cursor on a speciic Point does not work. the Cursor disappears…

I am really ready to pay for pro Version, even if i do not Need the functionality of pro Version, but i want to express my sympathy to the programmers Team.  maybe you can add a function where one can just Transfer Money - an amount whatever?

My cursor is also sometimes disappearing. Windows 8.1. eM Client 6.0.21151.0

I can solve this by just clicking (or double clicking?) somewhere and start to type.

This is the same problem I have in eMclient and I’ve had it for a long time.  I have absolutely no problem with the cursor disappearing in any other software. I have learned to live with this problem  because I like eMclient so much. eMclient is still better that all of the other offline email clients… bar none.