Migrating saved emails addresses to new computer

I just got a new computer. was unable to save a backup from the old computer, so I just set up my email on the new computer. It would be nice to be able to migrate the saved email list to my computer, so when I start a new email it will autopopulate saved emails. Is there a way?
Thanks

What was the reason you could not make a backup?

The best way to move eM Client to another computer, and to ensure all your data and settings are brought over is through Backup and Restore.

On the old device:

1. Create a backup through Menu > Backup (Menu > File > Backup in eM Client 7 and older)
  2. Deactivate your license if you are no longer going to use eM Client on this device in Menu > Help > License
  3. Find the .ZIP backup file and move it to your new device (default in …\Documents\eM Client)

On your new device:

1. Install eM Client (http://www.emclient.com/download)
  2. Skip initial setup
  3. Restore from your backup through Menu > File > Restore. If you put the backup file on the new device in the same folder structure as the default (…\Documents\eM Client) the restore will find it right away, otherwise, you’ll need to specify the path where the backup file can be found (Menu > Settings > General > Backup).
  4. Activate your license in Menu > Help > License

Thanks, Gary…looks like a weekend activity…