Menu stays on top of other applications

Just installed V7.0 but wishing I hadn’t! There are a few things I dislike but one of the most annoying things is that sometimes, when another application gets focus, emClient’s menu is still active and you can’t easily get rid of it. See attached screenshot showing Internet Explorer.

Hello Tony,

I can see that this can be annoying, can you please describe what exactly are you doing when this occurs(switching with Alt+Tab or just clicking on task bar etc.)?
Does it matter which application you are switching to or it is happening no matter what you open after eM Client?
Answering those questions will help us reproduce the issue. Also I would like to ask you about your Windows version, we will need complete information about it.
You can get it by pressing the Windows key + R on the keyboard then type winver in the text field and press Enter.

Kind regards

Thanks for the reply. The problem happens randomly if you alt-tab from emClient to any other application while the mouse pointer is anywhere within emClient. It doesn’t happen every time but often enough to be able to replicate it. It doesn’t matter which application you are tabbing to. Once the menu appears, the only way to get it to go away is to alt-tab back to emClient and press ESC. I am using Windows 7 Professional V6.1 Build 7601 Service Pack 1). I have noticed that this only seems to happen when I am using the “Windows Classic” theme (Windows theme that is - not emClient). I have tried another theme and it appears to be OK.

Hope this helps.

Tony

Thank you for provided details.
I have received information that this UI bug will be fixed in the next update of eM Client.
It should be available for download soon.