Mass Mail / Massenmail

Hello

What is the difference between “mass mail” and if I enter 2 or more addresses in the address line?
Thank you very much

Hallo,

Was ist der Unterschied von „Massenmails“ und wenn ich 2 oder mehrere Adressen in die Adresszeile eintrage?
Vielen Dank

It is the way to send messages to numerous recipients if you do not want them to see each others’ addresses

But isn’t the “Bcc” function the same?

Aber ist die Funktion “Bcc” dann nicht das selbe?

Here’s eM Client’s explanation of Mass Mail with a reference to BCC

So somehow the “Bcc” function… I find…Or?

Also irgendwie schon die “Bcc” Funktion…wie ich finde…oder?

Mass mail allows you to personalize the message to each recipient using variables from your contact data like first name. So something like Dear {Given Name}. When you send the message, it will replace that with Dear Jim.

1 Like

All right… now I understand that… as is the case with MS Word. That’s what it’s called a serial letter function.
Thank you…

Alles klar…jetzt verstehe ich das…so wie das bei MS Word der Fall ist. Da nennt sich das ja Serienbrief Funktion.
Danke schön…

Hallole, Bin relativ neu hier und habe eine Frage zu Serienbriefen.
Ich habe mir die Anleitung geladen, werde aber nicht Schlau daraus. Ich habe mir Gruppen wie z.B. Hamburg,München Paris angelegt und Adressen eingefügt und gespeichert. Wenn ich jetzt zum Beispiel Hamburg eingebe, dann auf serienmail gehe kommt immer das Fenster, nicht kompatibel, falsches Format.
Könntest Du einmal Step by Step Beschreibung veröffntlichen, oder kapiere ich das als einziger nicht ??
Beste Grüße
knut

Not sure why you are sending this to me. Most of what you are replying to is 3 years old. Tried interpreting what you wrote, and it makes no sense to me.

Sorry… I do not work for eMC…