Mailto Links Not Working with Update

I have mailto links on some of my websites that suddenly will not work with the new version. When placing multiple recipients in the To: link, it groups them together no mater what I try. See sample ink below.

Send Email

<a href="mailto:[email protected]%[email protected]?subject=Hello%Eddie&body=Thank%20You&[email protected]%[email protected]&[email protected]">Send Email</a>

sĂĄbado 07 mayo 2022 :: 1057hrs (UTC -05:00)

Hey @Neon1

Try this, something I wrote years ago:

https://www.compucall.com/html/mailto_url.htm

¥Saludos desde la soleada Sevilla en España! ( I am in Miami just now)

skybat

[email protected]

Hablo español, luego portugués e inglés, con conocimiento de varios otros idiomas.

Thanks for the resource. I will keep it in mind. The issue is that these mailto links no longer properly work with the new version of EM Client.

If you try and place more than one “To” recipient
it doesn’t recognize the commas (or any other delimiter). Totally broken. The “cc” field seems to still work.

1 Like

I am having a same issue.
After upgrading, it is not working.
emClient removes ‘,’ from to fields.
Like below,
[email protected],[email protected] → [email protected]@b.com

Yep
posted this right after the upgrade. Doe not seem to be a priority. :face_exhaling:

This issue has now been addressed and the fix will be in the next release.

1 Like

When I click on the mailto link with multiple addresses (shown on the left in the attached image), a new mail is created, but the addresses are not properly separated (shown on the right in the attached image). When I try to edit them, all but the first one disappear.
Everything worked fine until I updated today to the latest version 9.0.1708 (2cfb4a5)
I need this function quiete often. Is there anything I can do or do I need to wait until eM Client fix this?

1 Like

Do you know when this next release will be? This bug is a pain. I have a system that uses comma delimiters between email addresses, and I have to manually fix/add the addresses every time I generate an email.

1 Like

Having same issue here with the latest release for emClient v 9 on windows 10 desktop (9.0.1708 (2cfb4a5) :frowning:

This is more than just an annoyance! For the record, if I copy multiple emails to clipboar using javascript then paste into recipients field it works (even though those values are also semi-colon separated)

This issue has now been addressed and the fix will be in the next release.