Mails incorrectly in junk folder

Hello,

i have a litte internet shop and all emails coming from this shop, going directly to the junk folder. The problem is, that this emails comes from email-adresses from my customer, not from a email adress from my shop.
I want t create a rule, topic begins with “Ihre Bestellung”, and move mail back to normal Inbox-folder, but i do not know where i can do this.

AND: the Email from eM Client “Confirm your new account” isd also stored directly in the junk folder :frowning:

i hope for an answer
thank you

I have a litte internet shop and all emails coming from this shop, going directly to the junk folder

I want to create a rule, topic begins with “Ihre Bestellung”, and move mail back to normal Inbox-folder, but i do not know where i can do this.

You don’t normally create rules to move emails from the Junkmail folder back to your Inbox.

If emails for your shop are automatically going into the junkmail folder and you have not blacklisted them in eM Client Rules to go to the spam / junkmail folder, then that normally means your mailbox on the Server end is automatically detecting them as spam and moving them to the Junkmail folder, either by an AI engine or a Filter setup on the server mailbox. eM Client then in-turn shows them in your Junk folder.

So go online to your mailbox and first check that there is no spam / junkmail filters setup there moving them.

If there is no filters setup online to automatically move the shop emails to the junkmail folder, then click on the shop emails “in the online junkmail folder” and mark them as “not spam” or “not junk” depending on what your online mailbox option has.

Your online mailbox will then learn for future to keep those specific senders shop emails in the Inbox

1 Like

ok, i check this online and there was set “spam to junk”. i changed option.
now i wait for the next email from my shop

thank you