Mail will not go with Tsohost host - NOT MS Outlook

Tsohost server has speeded up this evening and eM Client has started working with it again.

So sounds like either their was some kind of Tsohost server outage which has now resolved itself, or you’re on a shared (slow server) or they just don’t have enough bandwidth to cope with the amount of users they have signed up.

I have moved so many times only to find that a good host goes bad after a few years. Tsohost were very good when I moved to them.

Unfortunately this happens alot, where many companies advertise all the bells and whistles for great prices, but don’t deliver. You then have to move servers which is a pain as you say.

From reading alot of reviews on Tsohost, there is many customers over the last year or so who have got delay in mail and web pages loading from Tsohost which would put me off them. One guy said he waited 40hours for mail to arrive.

Also a website reviewer claims that the shared servers on Tsohost are on (Non SSD drives) which makes it slow compared to other major server companies, and you have to get a Tsohost professional paid business plan with a (dedicated server) to get onto SSD drives and get better bandwidth and performance etc.

1 Like