Mail Tracking?

Is there a way/plugin to track when someone opens your email, clicks on a link, forwards your email, etc. etc. in eM client? 

I do this currently with gmail using: https://mixmax.com/ 

Hello Brendan,

You can set this tracking request in Menu > Tools > Settings > Mail > Receipts. Unfortunately for this issue, we prefer to keep the security and privacy of our customers on high level so we do not offer features such as Link tracking or FW tracking.

Regards,
Russel 

Besides the Read receipts that I end up deleting, can I check the Read or Delivery status from the message itself the way you can from MS Outlook?

My thinking is that delivery status is always assumed to have been delivered, unless you get a message from the server saying it is not possible to deliver the message. 

Read receipts seem to be inaccurate, as I never respond to them, but I read all my mail. 

They are requests that therefore actually have no purpose, so not sure why they are still included in mail clients. Maybe someone can clarify.