Mail searches hang up for half an hour

Hi. I am testing emclient in demo version (4th day). When I launch a search in the mail panel (e.g. by inputting the name of a sender) sometimes it only takes a few seconds, somtimes it hangs for half an hour. Note that I have excluded the message body from the search to make it quicker. Also, please note tht I have imported my past emails from outlook and the mail_data.dat database now takes about 32 gb (any way to split it into smaller files?). I have two imap mail accounts, one is gmail and the other is my university (imap.unibocconi.it). Any help with these ever-lasting searches would be greatly appreciated. I like EM client very much but with these loooong hangups it is hardly usable… Thanks, A

Please run the tool available from http://www.emclient.com/tools/emstack… after the freeze happens. It should generate a log file (starting with “eM Client Stack” in your Documents folder) that will help us analyze the problem in more detail. Please send this file to [email protected]. Thanks.

Thanks a lot, I have just sent the dump file to you. Note that the same search request can hang up or run smoothly. Also, apparently search requests perform better when the client is off-line.
Best,
Andrea