Mail only showing header

Since a few days after selecting a mail only the Header is shown and not the mail content

You can right-click on the containing folder and choose Properties > Repair. For GMail accounts you need to right-click on the All Mail folder and choose Properties > Repair. See if that helps.

I did not help to solve the Problem. I also installed the Software new withpout any Change. If I use another Client Software the mails are shown

I had the same problem, Aaso a gmail account, lasted for about 10 days then disappeared.
No attempted repair/restore/re-add etc made any difference

Reinstalling the software is unlikely to change anything as the database is retained. You could try removing the account from eM Client then adding it again and see if that changes anything.

I removed the acccount and create a new one. No Change 

Who is your email provider? Are you able to view the messages using the web interface for that provider?

The Provider is Deutsche Telekom and the adress is @t-online.de. I can read my mails on android smart phone and also on Pc with Microsoft Mail Client for Windows 10.

A new version of eM Client was released today. Can you download it from http://www.emclient.com/release-history and see if there is any difference.

I installed the new Version no Change ! Sorry

I wonder if there is something in your settings that is responsible. You could create a new database and after setting up your account see if there is any difference. To do that go to Menu > Tools > Settings > General > Storage and specify a different folder. (Make a note of the current one so you can go back to it later.) After restarting eM Client, setup your Deutsche Telekom account and see what happens.

I have created a new Folder and created a new account for Deutsche telekom. Still only the headers are shown. If a Right click on an entry also Actions like forwarding are not possible. The logs are shwoing for me no exception. Is there an Option for more detailde tracimg ?

Don’t know what to suggest Werner other than if you have a Pro License you should open a support ticket with eM Client.

You can enable diagnostic logs in the account settings, but I don’t think they will be much use to you. Other than that, errors can be found in Menu > Tools > Operations.