Mail Forward to ms office users but mail is empty

Hi

For the test ; I forward mail to me then i check mail in em client , there is not problem. But i check same mail in ms ofis Outlook , there is a problem , the mail is empty.

Em client setting is in below.

Em client print screen is in below.

Ms ofis Outlook print screen is in below . ( sorry for english :slight_smile: )

Hi, can you please send me the exported message you’re having trouble viewing to my email ([email protected]).
You can export the message by simply drag and dropping it onto a new email.

Also please include a reference link to this forum topic.

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi Mr Paul
I forward mail ( sender address : [email protected] ). But I’m having trouble viewing all of mail which is I forward it.

Hi, are you using a mail forwarding feature on your mail service or is it a rule setup in eM Client?

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi again,
I’ve examined the message you’ve sent me and found out that the signature was created in Outlook (or maybe a different mail client other than eM Client), however there are some issues with the signature, that are probably causing this issue, please try to create your image signature directly in eM Client and try to send out the emails then, I believe the original messages in replies should be then displayed.

Thank you for understanding,
Paul.

Yes , you are right , the signature is problem. I set again , now there is no problem , thanks a lot. 

That’s good news, glad we’ve solved it. If you come across any other issues or have any more questions about the app, let us know we’ll be happy to help.

Thank you,
Paul.