Mail does not move from Outbox to Sent Folder, but it does get mailed

I have this problem the second time. The first time the problem was solved with upgrade eM client to last version - approximately one week ago . Now I use the last version but problem is here again. Last version was working cca 7 days and there was no problems with moving mails to sent folder. Today mails aren’t move to sent folder but mails were sent. I use port 25. I tried to use there different ports (25,465,587), but this do not solved the problem. I tried to repair EM client in Control panel/program files. The result is the same -mails doesn’t move mails from Outbox to Sent Folder.
I use eM client for about 6 months and there were no problem with this. I didn’t change nothing in EM client settings.

Can you please help me to solve this

Same Problem here. My problem is that with emails with attachments will not move to sent folder even know the email was sent. All other non attachment emails will move ok.

Hi Steve, what version of eM Client are you currently using?
Can you please try to install this update http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.20648/setup.msi and check if the issue persists?

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi Paul,

Many thanks for your answer.
I already had version 20648 installed. I reinstall eM Client with setup.msi you recommended (it is the same version I already had). This didn’t solve the problem. The issue still persists.
The mail I sent didn’t have attachment.

Regards, Steve

Hi Paul,

I already had version 20648 installed. I reinstall eM Client with setup.msi you recommended (it is the same version I already had). This didn’t solve the problem. The issue still persists.
The mail I sent didn’t have attachment.

Regards, Steve

Hi again, what mail service provider are you using?

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi, I’m using amis.net provider. I think that there is no problem with provider. I use eM Client from March 2014 and works OK till now. It stopped moving emails to sent folder cca 3 weeks ago. I upgraded eM Client to last version and it worked for a week. Than the problem occur again.
I try to find out what happened that eM Client stoped moving emails to Sent folder. Maybe and just maybe there were in both cases mail sent to unexisting mail. And after that eM Client stopped moving e-mails to sent folder.  Please check this idea.

Hi, we had an a similar issue to what you describe, but it was fixed in recent releases (that why you’ve received the update from me).
Can you please go to Tools > Settings > Advanced and turn on IMAP/SMTP logging for you problematic account?

Save the settings, restart the application, replicate the issue (send out an email).
Also please use the repair function on your sent folder (right click your sent folder and select Properties > Repair and click on the “Repair” button) - Only when using an IMAP account.

When the issue occurs and you finish repairing the folder, please go back to the advanced settings window and click on “Send Logs” and send the logs to [email protected] with a reference link to this forum topic.

Thank you,
Paul.

I am still having this problem. This problem has been ongoing for about a year now, but it dose not happen with every email. So I"m looking for a update or suggestion.

• I’m using google (gmail) on my own domain name.
  • It only happens with emails with attachments and over a cretin size (I send a lot of emails with attachments and they can be large sometimes).
  • Other people I know within same domain don’t have this problem.

Could this be a google thing or em client? I’ve been using em client for a couple years now and this problem only started a year ago.

What version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the exact release number in Help > About?

If you’re able to replicate this issue, can you please navigate to Tools > Settings > Advanced and enable IMAP/SMTP logging for the problematic account?

Save the settings and replicate the issue, once the problem reoccurs, please go back to the advanced settings window and submit the logging data to us for more information about this issue. Submit the logs to us using the “Send logs” button to my work mail, [email protected] and please include a URL reference link to this forum topic.

Thank you.