Mail als Dateianhang senden funktioniert nicht / Sending mail as file attachment does not work / Office 365

Hallo, ich möchte mehrere empfangene E-Mails als Dateianhang einer neuen Mail hinzufügen. Ich habe das bisher so gelöst, dass ich bei den empfangenen Mails, die ich als Anhang weiterleiten möchte, auf “als Anhang weiterleiten” klicke, den Anhang dann kopiere (strg c), und in die neue Mail als Anhang mittels strg v einfüge. In meiner neuen Mail sieht das alles auch erstmal ok aus, aber nach dem Senden sind die mitgesendeten Mails leer und haben als Absender nur noch “[email protected]” und Empfänger “unbekannt”. Der Betreff der Mail ist auch leer. Genauso kommt die angehängte Mail dann auch beim Empfänger an.
Das Problem tritt auf seit der Umstellung auf Office 365. Weiß jemand, wie man das Problem beheben kann?

Hello, I would like to add several received emails as attachments to a new mail. I have solved this so far by clicking on “forward as attachment” for the received mails that I want to forward as attachment, then copying the attachment (ctrl c), and pasting it into the new mail as attachment using ctrl v. In my new mail everything looks ok, but after sending the mails are empty and have only “[email protected]” as sender and “unknown” as recipient. The subject of the mail is also empty. The attached mail arrives at the recipient in the same way.
The problem occurs since the switch to Office 365. Does anyone know how to fix the problem?

Start composing your message.

When you want to add other messages as attachments, select them (one-by-one or multiples) and drag and drop them into the message you are composing.

1 Like

Oh, wow, such a quick answer and so easy :slight_smile: Thanks a lot Gary!

1 Like