M365/Exchange online sync error

Hi,

is something changed lately on Microsoft or eMClient side, started getting this error last week. Latest update few days ago, uninstall/reinstall doesn’t help. Same error with Android client. However, Outlook works without problems, same with Thuderbird (with Owl addon) and my Android with Nine email, works fine. Only eMClient has this problem.

[Exchange Web Services] Synchronizing folder ’ “my.email.address” /Sent’ failed due to the following error: An internal server error occurred. The operation failed., Property: [Calc:PersonId] PersonId, PropertyErrorCode: CorruptedData, PropertyErrorDescription: [Exchange Web Services] Synchronizing folder ‘“my.email.address”/Sent’ failed due to the following error: An internal server error occurred. The operation failed., Property: [Calc:PersonId] PersonId, PropertyErrorCode: CorruptedData, PropertyErrorDescription: .

The Sent folder has ~9000 emails, emClient stops with this error after ~20. Worked fine till last week.

This is a server error, so you will need to contact your email provider for assistance with fixing it.

If this is server error, why Outlook, Thundebird and Nine work without problems. Shouldn’t the server error occur to them too?

Is there somewhere logs I can provide to Microsoft to solve this problem?