Love the program but can't get it to work

I have just received my activation key but the program after I had to reinstall keeps telling me that I need to update a newer version of the software. As far as I know I have the newest and greatest so I am at a loss to understand. I have un-installed and re-installed several times but without success. Can someone tell me where the data files are so I can delete those and start again?

Hello,
and does the update window show any information text, such as changes in the updated version?

Best Regards

no it just says that my I need to open with a later version of the program. It’s obviously getting that information from somewhere can I delete the data file manually?

Hello,
could you please try to download the setup package from our website again and install it? (No need to uninstall, the setup performs upgrade automatically) We have been releasing an update in past 24 hours and your problem seems to be its consequence.
If that doesn’t help, please tell me version of your Windows, so I can give you the path where the data files are located.
Best Regards