Lots of new themes almost ready to go (previews included), but waiting on support.

I’ve spent a lot of time working on some custom software to speed up the process of creating themes, and I have several “color correct” OS themes almost ready to release… but I need a few things resolved from support first (not the least of which is why one of my accounts won’t stop syncing). There are also some problems with the xml theme formatting that really need to be resolved to make them fully functional.

If support ever responds to my email and I can fix the syncing issue, and we can get a few of the xml quirks worked out of the theme files, I’ll purchase the software and finish these up.

Here are some preview shots. They include my updated “FB” theme, “Win 7 Basic”, Win 7 Classic", and several that are based on the old official XP themes from M$. If I end up buying the software, I’ve got some ideas for probably another 10 or so.

Hello Calan,
thank you for sharing these previews and working on the new themes.
We already addressed some of your questions on the FB theme post and we’re working on answering your additional points.

Regards,
Olivia

Oliva,

Is there an email address that I can use that would be more efficient for discussing this? I’ve found several more issues with the theme formatting.

(I’ve also added some more comments to that FB Theme thread about the fixes you mentioned still needing some tweaking.)

Thanks,

Craig

Hello Calan,
please feel free to send these to [email protected]
Though, as I said, we do have your previous email and will send you a reply by email when we gather the info from our designers.

Regards,
Olivia