lost my "sent" folder

I have the latest version of em client and I just noticed that I do not have a sent folder on the left side of the screen.  

Thanks
Gail

Hi Gail, not completely sure what you’re referring to, are you using an IMAP or POP account? If you’re using an IMAP account eM Client should be able to view the exact same content in eM Client as on your server, so if the folder is not available on your server, it can’t be synchronized with eM Client.

If you’re using a POP (local) account, no data are being synchronized automatically thus there’s no option to restore a deleted folder without an existing backup of the application.

Regards,
Paul

Hi Paul! Thanks for the email.  I am referring to my sent mail folder. I’m not very literate with all the workings and jargon of the computer world, but under my settings I have an IMAP and STMP account.  When I go online and sign into my email account, it does show my sent mail folder and does not show it on my eM Client.  

Thanks!
Gail

Hi again Gail, what version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the exact release number in Help > About? What mail service are you using with eM Client?

Can you make a screenshot of your subfolder tree in the left pane of the application and submit it to us here on the forum?

Are you seeing any errors while trying to synchronize your items with the server?

The version is 6.0.21372.0 and yes, I do show an error message every time I click on my email.  See the attached

It looks like you might have some extra spaces at the end of a folder or two. I have found that eM Client will sometimes stop its sync process if it encounters an error.

• Merg

As The Merg above stated, please make sure none of your folders contain an extra whitespace as this is an unexpected character for the server.