It’s so unfortunate. I have been a happy paying user of eM Client for several years now. But I now have so many issues, I see no other choice but to move back to Outlook that I already need to have on standby because of many calendar issues.
- calendar view shows and hides Exchange entries randomly. I know they are still there, but eM Client sometimes just does not show them. This seems to happen especially with repeating entries. And all of a sudden, they reappear.
- eM Client refuses to show shared Exchange calendars from my colleagues. Random connection errors, not all calendars showing, etc. Support requests in the forum remain unanswered
- since a couple of weeks, I can’t delete iCloud calendar entries without it throwing an “Unauthorized” error about not being able to upload it to the icloud server
- after a decade of requests, still no color option to distinguish tentative calendar entries from others
- all Exchange invitations from others go directly into the calendar as “tentative”; I do not get the email they are in
- responses to my own Exchange invitations get lost
- since forever, deleting mail with the Del key on the keyboard is hit or miss. Takes ages to register.
I so very much try to like eM Client, because the functionality is terrific and very effective