Local Folders Files

I have recently purchased a new Windows 10 laptop to replace my old one which is broken. Recently, while the old laptop was working, I did a Windows 10 System Image back up onto an external hard drive.  I also backed up File History.
I have got eM Client up and running on the new laptop but my Local Folders and contents I cannot locate on the external hard drive.  I want to transfer them onto the new laptop.
Can someone kindly tell me where I should find my local folders and contents i.e in which folders are they located.  

Regards,

Gordon  

The best method is to use eM Client’s own backup facility; backup on the old computer and restore on the new. If that is not possible, you can copy the complete C:\Users_[username]_\AppData\Roaming\eM Client\ directory from the old to the new.

While it is not advisable to copy only sections of the database, Local Folders are stored in C:\Users_[username]_\AppData\Roaming\eM Client\Local Folders, so just copy the whole sub-directory from the old to the new.

When copying directories, eM Client needs to be closed on both computers.

Thanks Gary.  I seem to have managed the transfer from my back up.  My problem was that I could not get past C:\Users\ Username.  While searching I found reference to Hidden Files (AppData etc.) and how to  open them.   All was then revealed.   Windows does not make it easy for its users.  

My apologies Gordon. I usually mention that you might need to enable hidden items in Windows Explorer. For some unknown reason I did not include that in my comment. Happy it worked out, nonetheless.