License missing after update

Yesterday I made the update to version 6.0.22930.0 and today announces the eMClient that my license is invalid. The maximum number of activations has been exceeded. This is wrong, the eMClient is installed on my PC and my laptop. Also activating the license and re-enter the license number was not successful. Please help me, I need to eMClient urgently.
Thanks in advance.
I come from “Softmaker” with a License for 3 PC`s.

Thank you for sending my eMClient license information. Unfortunately, they do not solve my problem. When I enter the license number is the message that the number was invalid and should I contact support. Since I am dependent on the eMClient please I urgently to send me a new, functioning license number. We have attached two screenshots with the error messages.

Please help because we urgently need to eMClient necessarily. The license number and the sent by you license numbers are not accepted.

Hello, unfortunately I’m unable to view the above posted screenshots, please make sure to resubmit the screenshots to us here. Also if you’re using the application on multiple computers, note that the application needs to be deactivated before reinstalling or moving the license to another computer, otherwise you’ll hit the maximum number of activations.

If you’re a PRO license user, you can login to the license manager available at http://licensing.emclient.com using the received login credentials (you should receive these along with your eM Client license details) and manage your activations yourself.

If the issue persists after deactivating your activations, please let us know.

Also note that as a PRO license user you’re entitled to access the priority support at [email protected] or at http://support.emclient.com/

Regards,

Thanks, now everything works again. After I reached the license server via the Microsoft Explorer 11 could I make the deactivation and reauthorize thereafter in eMClient.

Thank you for the great support.

Glad it works, please make sure to let us know if you come across any other issues or questions about the application, we’ll be happy to help.

Regards,