licence problems - ending my use

OK - got the same problems as many others. Mail stopped working due to licence not valid - contact sales. Has tried to reactivate with my code but still the same problem. Has not got any warning from sales about using it for business - which I don’t - the only thing I’ve done is forward private mail I get to my business mail to my private mail. If they got algorithms detecting this as a problem then that’s their problem. Uninstalling and posting non-recommendations wherever I can. If they want to talk they might contact me explaining why the cut me out. Pease out.  

Did you write to eM Client and explain your situation?  Unless you contact them as they asked, and explain your use of the Free License, there is no way your license can be reinstated. I personally don’t think that it is an unreasonable request, but if you do, then I guess you should go ahead and give negative reviews.

The process they use to determine commercial use is ethical, and does not involve monitoring your mail in any way.

Hello,

In this case you were suspected of using the FREE licence for a commercial purpose which is considered as a violation of our licence policy. We informed you with an email notification but after you refused to answer, we deactivated your licence. If this is a misunderstanding, please contact me at: [email protected] with an explanation.

Thank you for your understanding.
Russel

How do you know the commercial use of eM client? I think only one option - by analyzing emails. And that’s what I do not like.

The process they use to determine commercial use is ethical, and does not involve monitoring your mail in any way.