Licence issue not valid & violation

I am a retired gent with a Historic Domain i use for my private email so the problem started when (free) EM-client came up doesn’t have a Valid licence ( i got the to resend the licence

this is a email I sent to EM- Client on Tuesday 9th July have yet had a reply

I have had issues with my (free) Em-Client software Saying no licence found i put down to possible running on windows 7, so my IT man has now upgraded my laptop with new hard drive & memory and up to Win 10.

I can’t afford new computer as I’m a retired pensioner that has just been diagnosed with cancer… but now i try and used the activation code you sent me below its now saying "cannot be activated due to violation of our licence? what’s that all about?
Help, i sending this via webmail It not so easy as Em-client

Please can you sort this I’m not in the best of health I could do with out this issue

the domain is a personal one historically I use to rent out a cottage. but that was years ago. but kept the address for personal use.

could someone help me out please

Stu

jueves 11 julio 2024 :: 1509hrs (UTC +0100)

Just to clarify…

Are you aware you can only have a maximum of 2 accounts with the Free version on any computer.
Further that…
You cannot use the Free version for any commercial activity, the Free license cannot, therefore, be used in any company settings or on a personal computer for business correspondence.

Go to: Pricing | The best email client for Windows and Mac | eM Client

Then scroll down to see a comparison chart.

If you believe that the action was taken in error, contact: [email protected]

¡Buena suerte!

skybat

¡Saludos desde Valencia la soleada en España!
¡Mis mejores deseos y mantente a salvo!

[email protected]

Hablo español, luego portugués, inglés, francés y alemán
con conocimiento de varios otros idiomas.

Yes I have only 1 account and I don’t use for commercial use so i dont see I need to pay for professional version

jueves 11 julio 2024 :: 2058hrs (UTC +0100)

You should do what I said above:

If you believe that the action was taken in error, contact: [email protected]

¡Buena suerte!

skybat

¡Saludos desde Valencia la soleada en España!
¡Mis mejores deseos y mantente a salvo!

[email protected]

Hablo español, luego portugués, inglés, francés y alemán
con conocimiento de varios otros idiomas.