Larger main icons/Top Bar

First off great program!! I came from Outlook 2013 which couldn’t sync with gmail for it’s life (synchronization errors and kept updating folders… as mess). Overall it is great compared to Outlook mainly because it JUST WORKS.

My biggest complaint is the small menu bar at the top (New, reply, forward, print, delete) since they are commonly used when going through emails. Especially working on a 24" 1920x1200 display, I feel like having the option to move to small tiles (similar to Outlook 2013) would be appreciated since it makes quickly tapping delete/reply etc far faster instead of having to “hone in” on the button.

Hello,

This is planned as part of touch mode introduction. It should be done in 6th version.

regards
Jan

I agree. I would also like option for menu bar icons to be larger and “Icon only”

Also would like the option to change font sizes for the mail folders on the left hand side.

Thanks again

Hello,

that icon only should be that touch interface, but it is still in working phase.

regards
Jan

Would be a great idea if we could also customise the icons on the tool bar as well! Move them around add icons, remove icons, etc.

it depends on what superiors will decide, it is still only in consideration phase.

Jan

It’s been quite a while since this wish has been posted. Are there any good news regarding this topic?

Hi Mike, we’re currently working on a new UI for eM Client, you can check out the preview on our facebook page here.

Thank you,
Paul.

OK, the theme looks pretty smart, however, I cannot see any customizable toolbars nor bigger buttons besides the centered buttons.

Can I perhaps get a beta version of v7 to check?

Hi again Mike, unfortunately eM client 7 beta is not yet released, so this is not possible, please be patient.

Thank you,
Paul.

Still no way to make the text larger on the menu bar and side bar?  pretty bad…for me.

Sure hope they bring in the larger toolbar icons soon! Thanks!

The capability to “configure” this tool bar is critical to usability. It should allow the user to add / remove icons from the tool bar and specify if they should be “large” or “small”. Currently, it is difficult to find the proper icon, and on a touch screen it’s too easy to hit the wrong one.