LANGUAGE on computer

I have a lanovo laptop, it has been next to useless since I bought
it. I want every thing to be English, even if selected it still comes
in French please advise how to stop the French

In eM Client, go to Menu > Settings > General > Language, where you can select the language for the UI.

In Menu > settings > General > Spell-Checker, if this is set to use Application Language, whatever you set in the above option for the UI, is what the spell checker will use. Otherwise, just make your choices there.

Click on Save & Close when done.

I have a Lenovo laptop, it has been next to useless since I bought it, I want every thing to be English, even if selected it still comes in French please advise how to stop the French

If your whole Lenovo laptop OS is in French and not just eM Client which sounds like it is from your quote / post at the top, then you can always backup your files, and then go to the Microsoft website and d/l the correct Windows 10 or 11 English release and install it as new / clean install on your laptop.

1 Like

IT is not clear what you want, if it is as @cyberzork has suggested, you have an alternative and do not need to reinstall. Go to this site for full instructions with images to help

¡Saludos desde la soleada Sydney en Australia!

Skybat

[email protected]

Hablo español, luego portugués e inglés, con conocimiento de varios otros idiomas.