Keyboard shortcuts

I also am trying to use one-key shortcuts, and noticed the issue with when trying to search emails(search key set to /) I can type some letters in, but then when any one-key shortcut is used when writing the search terms, it activates those shortcuts. Surprising when you’re accidentally deleting or archiving or composing or replying all of a sudden!

Hey @Olivia and all,

Replying to this to check what the status is on the issue of the search field losing focus causing single-key shortcuts to unexpectedly affect the message list etc.?

I have due to this bug accidentally archived, deleted and otherwise lost (track of) messages including some stupidly important ones before I just was able to track that this is due to loss of focus when the search history / contact list pops out under the search field … A bug fix soon in time will be highly appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi @Martia,

sorry for the late reply. You have problably updated already but for future readers, I can confirm that the bug has been ironed out! It now works as intended with single key hotkeys.

Thanks @Olivia_Rust and the emclient team for fixing it so quickly!