Keeps asking for password required tho it is entered and the

Please help me, I have just installed em client and every 10 seconds a box comes up to verify my password, even tho my password is in the box and it is checked to remember !

first day after installation. It is repeatedly saying the server is not accepting my password on one of three accounts. It does not tell me what account it is. It just gives my sign in name which is the same on all three accounts.

Hi Erica, what version of eM client are you currently using and what mail service are you using?

Charles, can you make a screenshot of the issue/of the error?

Thank you,
Paul.

I just downloaded you lastest version from your site ? I assume it is the latest. It is on my friends computer, because I told her I use it and how great it is… She has Yahoo. I saw other posts, the same screen shot applies, keeps asking for a password, but it is filled in, she just pushes cancel A LOT ! I would like her to continue to use your program, but this part is awful. Erica

Hi, if you’ve read through the other post, this issue has been related to the username in this window. The user name was displayed as user@yahoo.com and the window was containing an error message “UNAUTHORIZED” if this is the same case, please just delete that @yahoo.com part from the user name and click on ok, this should do the trick and you should not be prompted for password again.

Hope this helps,
Paul.

I am having the same problem and it’s making me nuts.  I have Yahoo, and I don’t have the “@yahoo.com” on my username.  But I keep getting the password pop up pictured below.  PLEASE HELP!!

I hope they answer you , they ignored me !!!

Hi Mary Ann, can you please go to Tools > Accounts > Your Yahoo account > Contacts/Calendars.
In these two tabs there’s an option to change the URL address of the CalDAV/CardDAV server.

The address now looks like this if you point at the end of the URL:
…/users/maryann.steutermann@yahoo.com/

Can you please delete the @yahoo.com part from this address so it’s in …/users/username/ format?

This should resolve the issue.

Hope this helps,
Paul.

P.S. Erica, what are you please referring to? All your questions in this topic have been answered if I’m correct.

Hello,

I have installed and activated pro version. However, It keeps on asking password.

Thanks and Regards,
-Varaprasad.

Hi, can you please be a bit more specific about your current setup, what version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the exact version number in Help > About?

What mail service are you using with eM Client?

Thank you,
Paul

I am using Thunderbird… your support is awful

Hi,
I am using eM-client 6.21372 version.
Exchange Services.

Thanks and Regards,
-Varaprasad.

Can you please update your eM Client to this release and check if the issue persists, http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.21899/setup.msi ? 

Thank you,
Paul

Hi Paul,

This is version is working for me. However, I am getting different problem. Here is the screen shot.

Thanks and Regards,

-Varaprasad.

Can you please switch to the “Log” tab when this error occurs, copy the content of the log and submit the log to us here on the forum for more information about this issue.

Thank you,
Paul

Hi

Here is the attachment.

Hi again, I need you to copy the content of the log and submitting the whole content of the log to us here rather than making a screenshot, the log contains more information that I can’t read from the screenshot.

However it seems like this might be a network issue, are you using any security software on your computer, that may have disabled the application’s ability to connect to your mail server? If so, can you please try to temporarily disable these security elements and check if the issue persists?

Thank you,
Paul

Hi Paul,

Here is the log data.

We are not getting any problem with outlook.

Thanks and Regasrds,

-Varaprasad.

11:26:24 AM Online state: changed to online with reason NetworkAvailability
11:26:24 AM itsupport@inedasystems.com [Offline Address Book]  Synchronizing folder list
11:26:32 AM itsupport@inedasystems.com [Exchange Web Services]  Synchronizing folder list
11:26:47 AM itsupport@inedasystems.com [Exchange Web Services]  Uploading item(s) to folder ‘itsupport@inedasystems.com/Inbox/’
11:26:50 AM itsupport@inedasystems.com [Offline Address Book]  Synchronizing folder list
11:26:55 AM itsupport@inedasystems.com [Offline Address Book]  Synchronizing folder ‘itsupport@inedasystems.com/Inedasystems-GAL/’
11:27:00 AM itsupport@inedasystems.com [Exchange Web Services]  Synchronizing folder ‘itsupport@inedasystems.com/Sent/’
11:27:37 AM itsupport@inedasystems.com [Exchange Web Services]  Synchronizing folder ‘itsupport@inedasystems.com/Inbox/’
11:27:57 AM itsupport@inedasystems.com [Exchange Web Services]  MailExceptions.ConnectionException: The underlying connection was closed: A connection that was expected to be kept alive was closed by the server. —> System.Net.WebException: The underlying connection was closed: A connection that was expected to be kept alive was closed by the server.
11:27:57 AM    at MailClient.Protocols.Exchange.ExchangeGenericCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
11:27:57 AM    — End of inner exception stack trace —
11:27:57 AM    at MailClient.Protocols.Exchange.ExchangeGenericCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
11:27:57 AM    at MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)

Not completely sure how is this related to the offline address book, based on this error it seems a third party application or your server is closing the connection too early before the synchronization process can be finished, please make sure there are no security elements blocking the connection in order to let the application synchronize with your mail server.

Also I’ve noticed you’re using a company domain name that has multiple free licenses registered to it. Note that eM Client is not free for business/work use and in order to use the application in a business environment you have to obtain a valid PRO license.

Please correct this inconvenience, as otherwise we’d be forced to deactivate your current licenses.

For more information about pricing or the application you can contact me directly at mcgregor@emclient.com or contact my colleagues from the sales department at sales@emclient.com

Regards,
Paul