Keep getting an error message regarding synchronization with one of my two Gmail account Contacts foldersgmail

Hi there!

Some time ago error messages (Synchronizing folder ‘[email protected]/Contacts/’ failed due to the following error: Execution of authentication request returned unexpected result: 404 ()) started popping up for one of my two gmail accounts - seems that eM client is unable to authenticate or something… while the other account is fine and everything syncs. Unfortunately can’t resolve this by myself.

Using version 6.0.22344.0

Hello Maris, can you please try to update your eM Client to this release, and try to re-setup your email account in eM Client using the automatic setup, 6.0.22774.0 and check if the issue persists? If it does, can you please copy the content of the “Log” tab when the error occurs and submit it to us here on the forum?

Thank you,

There was no newer version for me to update to, but I tried the following:

1. Uninstalled eMclient, then reinstalled. Both accounts were there after reinstall and the error message still appeared.
  2. Removed the account with the issue … then readded. This somehow fixed the issue, tho it didn’t help before. Good for now, thank you for the response and suggestions!

Maris

Hello again, glad it works, please make sure to let us know if you come across any other issues or questions about the application.

Thank you,