I've just got the free account and now I can't send or receive emails, any ideas?

Hi Jim, have you activated the product with the activation key?
Are you seeing any errors?

Thank you,
Paul.

I did activate the key yes, and it’s when I did that the problems started…I have about 4 email addresses on the programme, but it never asked me which 2 I’d like to have free…maybe that’s the problem…the programme has chosen which 2 email addresses I can use?? 

Hi Jim, yes as a free license user you can only use a number of two accounts, and automatically the first two addresses on your list will be working. I’m afraid you can only use the first two accounts from now on.
I believe there might be an issue with the number of accounts you have added now, when using a free license you should have a maximum number of 2 accounts added.

Thank you,
Paul.

How can I change it to the two accounts I wish to use going forwards?

Just delete the other two from the accounts window in Tools > Accounts.

Thank you,
Paul.

OK, i’ve done that thanks Paul, still not able to use the only 2 existing email addresses, what do I do to activate those now? 

If you go to Help > License, do you see any information about your current active license?
If you do, what happens after using the send&receive button? What version of eM client do you currently have installed on your computer?

Are you seeing any errors?

Thank you,
Paul.