Issues with event invitations and gmail (including gmail alias address)

Found a problem with event invitations:
They are automatically moved to the same google calendar when accepted.
It would be great if the user can always choose the calendar to which the event should be added. Because if I move the event after acceptance and the event is then withdrawn by the inviter, em client reports an error that the event could not be found. In addition, using gmail with an alias adress (with my own domain) gives back an error on acceptance of the invitation (that I am neither inviting nor the invited person).

Hello,

Events from invitation are always added into calendar account which has been invited. That is quite logical and standard behaviour for Gmail calendar (if you are using that)

Jan

Hello,

thanks for your reply.
I received this invitation from an Outlook user, I am using Gmail.
The invitation goes always to my main calendar. Is it not possible to select a calendar on acceptance?
The Outlook user is not aware of my different gmail calendars, he sends it just to my email address.

Thanks,
Ruediger

Well you can show multiple calendars in one at once, but you can’t accept invitation from another email than to what email was that invitation sent.

you can only move invitation into different calendar folder after you accept it.

Jan