Is V8 release functional now?

I tried this version in July and it was not working.
Is it better now ???

Thanks

WOW, this question should elicit a wide variety of responses… can’t wait :rofl: :rofl:

From my perspective v8 is working very well…

I’m using 8.0.3385(83a873c) without problems so far. Upgraded yesterday.

sábado 19 septiembre 2020 :: 1953hrs (UTC +01:00)

Hi Padac…

Get ready for a flood of conflicting responses - I trust that having
asked the question you will take the time and show the courtesy of
answering them all.

EMC, the latest v8 Pro version works very well for me.

¡Saludos desde la soleada España!

Russ

[email protected]

I just tested a new installation of the V8, the client can’t connect to my mail server (French server: laposte.net).
So I uninstall this version and come back to V7 :frowning:

I would advise you to wait, Still too many posting problems. 8 didn’t work for me, so back on 7, and I would ignore those who say ‘well it works for me’, as they seem to think that if they don’t have any problems no one else should, inferring that it is us who are doing things wrong.

Edit. Just read the thread on the deduplicator tool. Jesus.

1 Like

I take back what I said yesterday… “I’m using 8.0.3385(83a873c) without problems so far. Upgraded yesterday.”

When I powered up my machine today and ran eM Client, everything was GONE as far as eM client was concerned and it wants to to register again. I found a support post that said to import in this case but the import menu only supports import from version 6, not 7! This is not going smooth and now I’m expecting hours and hours of work to recreate what I had :frowning:

After reading what ArbieW said above, I think I’ll have to try removing this and going back to version 7.

1 Like

I use latest V 8.0.3385 with a Gmail & Live account and works great :blush: