Is there integration with any antivirus program? I'd like all my e-mail scanned

ANTIVIRUS SCANNING?

Nothing that I’m aware of. If your antivirus program uses a proxy to catch every e-mail transfer it would be possible to scan before emClient (or any other e-mail client, too) gets its hand on any e-mail.

I know about GData antivirus (not all editions) that is capable of doing this, however; I switched this off because of some issues I’ve encountered. Especially when sending e-mails and you’ve got GData set up to check outgoing e-mails, too, it may be a little bit tricky when sending e-mails with large attachments: Sometimes, it was with Thunderbird you should know, the e-mail client raised an error in this case because it thought it could not deliver that e-mail properly while GData was still scanning the attachments.

YMMV though.

Michael

Hi,

eM Client does not use any integrated antivirus. You can use email protection depending on your antivirus and from our experience, most available antivirus solutions do scan your outgoing and incoming messages in eM Client.

Regards,
Dave

Thank you Mike F!!!

I just checked with Norton and they do not work with eM Client yet but will probably do so in the future. 

Thank you Dave!!! 

I just checked with Norton and they do not work with eM Client yet but will probably do so in the future. 

I am using MailWasher Pro - it works fine for me up to this point.  There is a free version for trial purposes - try it for size