Is There A Way To Customize All Application Fonts?

Hello All,

I am using the eM Client Windows desktop application (version 6.0.2) and I have a question about customizing the fonts.

I was able to change the list font by going to Settings->Appearance->Lists->Fonts and modifying both the Font and Groups font sections. This had the effect of changing the font in both the email reading pane and the right sidebar.

Here is a screenshot of what my application looks like after changing the fonts:

What I can’f figure out how to do, however, is to change the fonts used by the application (menus, toolbar, etc.) or the fonts in the left sidebar.

In my opinion not being able to customize all fonts makes the application look unbalanced. I know this might sound trivial to some people and it probably is. It’s just that I am picky and I enjoy enhancing the look and feel of all my applications and desktop. :slight_smile:

Is it possible to change these other fonts as well? If so, can someone tell me how to do it?

(Note, I checked to see if those fonts were defined in the theme file by exporting the theme to a file and viewing it with Notepad. I did not, however, see any font family settings in the file but I did see font color settings.)

Thank you,

Jan

P.S. I have one more comment/suggestion. On some eM Client themes the color of the separator that divides the email list from the reading panel is very light. It also nearly matches the color of the panel background. This makes it hard to see.

Here is a picture to demonstrate:

Is there a way to change the separator color either in the Settings or by modifying the theme?

Thanks again. :slight_smile:

Hi Jan, unfortunately it is not possible to adjust the toolbar in current versions of eM Client, maybe in future releases.
As to changing the color of the border line, it is possible but, you can only change the default border color which is used on more than one place, so other border lines will be affected as well.

Thank you,
Paul.