Is it possible to get a second licence for version 8

My computer runs version 8 of EM-client and I am very happy with it, I do not want to upgrade to version 9. However I have just acquired a mini computer that does every thing my main computer does. But being only 5 inches by 4 inches by 2 inches, is totally portable. I would like to leave my desktop machine in situe but be able to take the mini computer with me when away from home. To this end I have cloned the hard drive of the home computer to the mini computer. This appears to work fine except that I can only send and receive my emails on one computer. I do not want to upgrade to version 9 as this would corrupt emails received in version 8 and they would not be compatible. I have multiple email address. So the question is, can I get another license for version 8

You can purchase an addition to your existing license, so it can be used on more than 1 device.

You can do that here. Just enter your existing Pro license key, choose how many devices you want to add, and complete the purchase. The license will still be for version 8 only, if that is what you have, but you can use the same license key on the other device as well.

If you have any difficulty, please contact me directly. [email protected]